Humidity Sensor Switch
EPA estimates that you can achieve emerging savings of up to 40% by using sensor switches. Enerlites sensor switches are proven performers, equally relevant for domestic and commercial spaces with precision engineered controls for automatically turning the lights on/off. Sensor switches have emerged as a smart, cost-effective proposition. To ensure incredible motion detection, Enerlites sensor switches use more than one motion-detecting technology. Enerlites DWHOS (PIR/Humidity) Wall Sensor Switch is an innovative, two-in-one device combining Passive Infrared Sensor to detect motion and Humidity Sensor to monitor the slightest change in humidity levels. The humidity sensor detects dampness or moisture levels, making this detection technology extremely relevant for high-moisture locations like spas, bathrooms, wetrooms, etc.
Other applications of humidity wall sensor switch includes controlling mold and mildew growth that is associated with moisture-ridden places as. By alerting about moisture seepage of any intensity/degree, these wall-mounted Enerlites sensors add to the longevity of the infrastructure. This makes Enerlites Dual Tech Wall Sensors applicable for basements, lounges, laundry rooms, pantries, storage areas, garages and warehouses.
Tap into Enerlites’ experience in creating intelligent, power-smart environments for creating the perfect lighting energy management system. The choice of multiple colors, control options, and styles means you will find the perfect Motion Wall Sensors in harmony with the ambiance, your lighting control needs and budgetary considerations.
Features at a Glance:
- Versatile motion sensing control for fans/lights: high-tech sensor that automatically detects both movement and moisture and turns light and fans on/off. Can be operated manually too
- Wall mounted sensors with adjustable time delay: you get excellent motion sensing technology coupled with latest features in this niche, such as it Time Delay Adjustment from 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- Easy installation / Multi-utility switch: dual-tech sensor switch is simple to install and can replace single pole switch for fan/light control combination. The sensor continues to operate the fan for minimum time set or until there is a reduction in room humidity levels
- Certified, covered by warranty: Enerlites PIR/Humidity sensor switch is covered by a 2-year warranty and complies w/ California Title 24. Certification: UL/CUL listed.
- Minimal installation requirements: these dual technology Enerlites wall mounted sensors come with negligible installation requirements, such as wall plates that you need to buy separately